Nintendo have announced the release date for their upcoming title, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD.
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD will arrive on the Wii U on October 4th. The main features of the HD upgrade include the following:
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD features 1080p visuals that will immerse players in the game like never before
- With the Wii U GamePad controller, it’s easy to manage your inventory and view maps
- Players will enjoy cruising the open sea with a new sail that gives them more speed bringing them to their next destination and action-packed adventure that much faster
- Once players receive the “Tingle Bottle” item, they can connect with others by posting comments to Miiverse. Through this new feature, comments or screen shots posted on Miiverse will wash up in various locations, such as the shores, of other players’ games. It’s like finding a message in a bottle
- Players can also take and store a greater number of pictures as well as higher-quality photos with an improved Pictograph and then post them on Miiverse
- If the television is already in use, this game can been played off-TV on the Wii U GamePad
Let us know if you will be divulging into some Zelda action in October via the comment section below.