Crystal Dynamics have released another update for the PC version of Tomb Raider.
The new update comes after one was released last week and brings new updates to the single and multiplayer modes. It also fixes some issues that players were finding with the TressFX support.
The full update notes are as follows:
- Addressed an issue in “Shipwreck Beach” where the mast on the wooden ship was occasionally missing depending on the player’s path.
- Fixed a gating issue in “Research Bunker” where the elevator would get stuck in an unintended state.
- Fixes for multiplayer connectivity
- An issue related to security certificates that stopped many users from connection to Square Enix servers was resolved.
- Improved messages when you are unable to connect with Square Enix servers.
- Improvements to voice-chat for multiplayer
- New Push-To-Talk feature, by default mapped to F1.
- New voice-chat volume option.
- Improved overall quality of voice-chat.
- Fixes for crashes on startup in specific situations when no audio output is available.
- Fixes for various reported crashes during both single-player and multi-player.
- Movies are showing up again when using SSAA.
- Cost of TressFX reduced, especially in combination with SSAA.
- TressFX memory usage reduced for AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround setups.
- TressFX simulation and graphical quality improvements.
- New Ultra-quality shadow mode for contact hardening shadows. This is not enabled by default in any quality profile, but can be enabled from the advanced settings.
- Improvements to fullscreen/windowed switching and multiple display handling.
- Various UI improvements.
Let us know your thoughts on this latest update via the comment section below.