Turtle Beach have revealed their Call of Duty: Black Ops II line of advanced head-sets as part of their new fall line-up.
The new headsets specifically made for Activision’s upcoming title will be shown during this weeks Gamescom and include the following:
- Ear Force TANGO – The top of the line Tango headset offers Call of Duty: Black Ops II fans a sleek, premium design combined with Bluetooth, Wireless Dolby Surround Sound and programmable presets for the ultimate audio experience across the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The Tango can be loaded with unique Call of Duty: Black Ops II voice prompts and exclusive audio presets custom-created with Treyarch to create a signature game experience. Players also have the option of configuring personalized presets to customize game, chat and mic audio for different gaming scenarios. In addition, the Tango‘s wireless radio features Turtle Beach’s new dual band Wi-Fi technology and operates via a rechargeable battery for over 10 hours of uninterrupted gameplay. MSRP: £299.99 /€349.99 (inclusive of VAT).
- Ear Force SIERRA – Optimized for pro tournaments and competitive online play, the Sierra Programmable Dolby Surround Sound headset can also be loaded with Call of Duty: Black Ops II presets custom-created by Treyarch and the option to swap out with personalized presets. The Sierra features a streamlined design with a LED backlit control unit with touch control capabilities and limited edition Call of Duty: Black Ops II speaker plates for use with Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC/Mac platforms. In addition, the Sierra features voice morphing so players can disguise their voices; Sonic Lens™ with sound field expander to widen or narrow the sound field and hear game play cues like enemy footsteps; and Ear Guard™ with Blast Limiter to limit the intensity of thunderous sounds like explosions and gunfire. MSRP: £279.99/€319.99 (inclusive of VAT).
- Ear Force X-RAY – Boasting a clean design and the latest tech, the dual band wireless X-Ray provides Call of Duty: Black Ops II players with an optimized Dolby Surround Sound experience for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Featuring a rechargeable battery and dynamic Chat Boost, players can battle for over 10 hours in style and comfort with friends. MSRP: £199.99/€239.99 (inclusive of VAT).
- Ear Force KILO – For Call of Duty: Black Ops II gamers seeking an affordable high fidelity stereo experience, the new USB powered Kilo delivers with its powerful 50mm speakers and amplified stereo sound for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC/Mac platforms. Players can also quickly access critical gaming audio controls, including chat and game volume via its inline amp, and experience enhanced depth and realism through the headset’s Bass Boost. MSRP: £79.99/€89.99 (inclusive of VAT).
- Ear Force EARBUDS – The Ear Force Earbuds are the ideal audio solution for gamers looking to display their dedication to Call of Duty: Black Ops II and enjoy premium quality audio while gaming, talking or listening to music on their smartphones, tablets or handheld gaming systems. Its inline microphone provides crystal-clear communication for hands-free calling or chatting during online game play, while its ear gels and design are optimized to eradicate ambient noise and provide optimal comfort. MSRP: £34.99/€39.99 (inclusive of VAT).
Are you interested in one of these epic head-sets? Let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.