Bright Future (“FIFA Manager” Studio) and Electronic Arts Germany are looking for an International Community Manager based in Cologne or Germany. Interested? Then read more…
Community Manager (International)
Bright Future GmbH, located in Cologne, Germany, is an experienced team of game developers. Among other games Bright Future develops the FIFA Manager franchise for EA SPORTS.
We are looking for an extension of our FIFA Manager team for 12 months starting in July:
Community Manager (International) – 20 hours per week
- Forum management of our international FIFA Manager website (starting new threads with questions and interesting subjects, discussing features, delivering support and collecting ideas for future versions).
- Deliver a strategy that increases forum traffic and helps to build relationships with our key customers.
- Review a rewards program for key posters.
- Develop ideas to improve our international website.
- Organize online-events, competitions, polls and a yearly international fansite meeting.
- Plan and execute physical community events in appropriate countries, notably UK.
- Manage the internal presentation of materials and an in-depth effectiveness analysis.
- Manage the international forum of our Beta test group.
- Translate FIFA Manager related news, blogs and press releases from German to English.
- Excellent moderation and communication skills.
- Very good editorial skills.
- Ability to develop concepts to increase traffic on the website and interest of our consumers.
- Knowledge about football gaming emphasis on Manager Simulations.
- From the UK – Native English speaker or excellent English with good/very good German language skills.
- Deep familiarity with UK leagues/clubs/players.
- European Football fan, also familiar with top international leagues and players.
- Involved in existing online football communities.
- Team player.
- MS Office and Content Management System skills.
- Increase the traffic of the English forum compared to the German forum (currently 20:80) to 1/3:2/3. Long-term goal (2 years) should be to bring this to 40:60.
- Increase the daily readers of news and of the blog compared to last year by at least 200% within the first year.
- Increase daily forum visitors compared to last year by at least 200% in the first year, same with postings.
- Every user question must be answered within 24h (with support of moderators).
- Physical event with 10 leading community members, Aug 2009.
Would you like to work in a creative and challenging environment? We offer you a responsible and rewarding job in one of Germany’s leading game development companies located in an up and coming location with superb views on river Rhein. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your written application including CV and salary expectation to:
Bright Future GmbH, Im Zollhafen 15-17, 50678 Cologne, Germany
Tel: +49 221 78 98 21 -71
Fax: +49 221 78 98 21 -80