Warframe has had a fair few updates, lets be honest, and today marks the release of the 337th update from Digital Extremes.
This brand new update brings Relays which are interactive MMO-like social hubs. It is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, expanding the Warframe Solar System. On Relays, Warframe’s over 14 million registered players can explore new areas, directly interact with one another and do business with in-game characters. It includes:
- THE HANGAR — Welcome to the Relay! Dock your Liset, stroll through Security and explore.
- THE VOID TRADER — The mysterious Baro Ki’Teer has been spotted in the Concourse on Relays around Mercury, Saturn and Pluto. Sell unneeded Prime Items at Ducat Kiosks to acquire Orokin Ducats that can be used to purchase rare items from Baro Ki’Teer. His presence on Relay Stations is limited to only a few days!
- SYNDICATE ENCLAVES — Pay a visit to the Syndicate leaders in Syndicate Enclaves. The Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, New Loka, Perrin Sequence Red Veil and Steel Meridian are represented in rooms throughout the Relay. Present the leaders with Syndicate Medallions collected while running Syndicate Missions and earn Standing. Also, take your Warframe’s power to the next level with Augment Mods, only available from Syndicates.
- DARVO’S MARKET — Everyone’s favorite Corpus merchant has a home on Relays! Darvo’s Market is found on the second level of the North Wing of the Relay. Unfortunately, Darvo seems to be slacking and has yet to open up shop, but expect deals shortly.
- MISSION CONTROL — Take in a view of the depths of space and change your Loadouts with Navigation Consoles in the Mission Control room. Located in the North Wing of the Relay.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the new update via the comment section below.