The fantastic editing team here at WENB have released their latest update for their awesome option file.
Their latest update (V3.3) comes including 184 files and contains the following:
– All transfers correct up to the close of each league’s respective transfer window(s) INCLUDING THE BRAZILLIAN LEAGUE! Yeah, don’t worry Konami, we’ll get that one sorted!!
– Duplicate players removed from national teams – some of these have been used to create new players
– Any player removed by the DP4.0 DLC who has a pre-set face or has simply moved to a “B” team has been restored
– Hundreds more appearances, including around 50 face scans have been added for created players and default players who don’t have pre-set appearances – I don’t normally like face scans but these have been hand picked!
– Hundreds of players who used to have pre-set appearances and hair styles (in earlier PES titles) have been re-allocated the correct pre-set hair and face
– Every player in a classic national team has been given the best build (formula) appearance found within the editing community, kindly donated by community members
– Classic National Teams, will now be called England Legends, France Legends etc
– More beards have been added to pre-set faces
– Hundreds more boots and accessories updated
– Lots more goal celebrations allocated
– African team kits updated based on 2013 ACoN
– Other new national team kits will be added – Including Sweden’s new Adidas kits
– The fake teams which only appear in ML and BAL have been used to create new teams – Red Star Belgrade, Red Bull Salzburg, Metalist Kharkiv, Rubin Kazan, FC Basel and KRC Genk, this includes; up to date squads, kits, formations/tactics and allocated stadiums
– ALL shirt names and number moved to their correct positions where needed and resized were appropriate for the un-licensed teams
– Teams with small squads have had their ranks bolstered by the addition of youth team players
– New high definition backgrounds added to our created stadiums plus a new ad-board at Calcio Kitana
– Former ML default players have returned to PES as ML/BAL club staff
– Lots more “minor”, intricate details improved too
The download link for the file can be found in the forums here. You can also follow our fantastic editing team at their twitter account, @WENBEditing.
Let us know your thoughts on this latest OF update via the comment section below.