The fantastic editing team here at WENB have released their latest update for their awesome option file.
Their latest update (V3.3) comes including 184 files and contains the following:
– All transfers correct up to the close of each league’s respective transfer window(s) INCLUDING THE BRAZILLIAN LEAGUE! Yeah, don’t worry Konami, we’ll get that one sorted!!
– Duplicate players removed from national teams – some of these have been used to create new players
– Any player removed by the DP4.0 DLC who has a pre-set face or has simply moved to a “B” team has been restored
– Hundreds more appearances, including around 50 face scans have been added for created players and default players who don’t have pre-set appearances – I don’t normally like face scans but these have been hand picked!
– Hundreds of players who used to have pre-set appearances and hair styles (in earlier PES titles) have been re-allocated the correct pre-set hair and face
– Every player in a classic national team has been given the best build (formula) appearance found within the editing community, kindly donated by community members
– Classic National Teams, will now be called England Legends, France Legends etc
– More beards have been added to pre-set faces
– Hundreds more boots and accessories updated
– Lots more goal celebrations allocated
– African team kits updated based on 2013 ACoN
– Other new national team kits will be added – Including Sweden’s new Adidas kits
– The fake teams which only appear in ML and BAL have been used to create new teams – Red Star Belgrade, Red Bull Salzburg, Metalist Kharkiv, Rubin Kazan, FC Basel and KRC Genk, this includes; up to date squads, kits, formations/tactics and allocated stadiums
– ALL shirt names and number moved to their correct positions where needed and resized were appropriate for the un-licensed teams
– Teams with small squads have had their ranks bolstered by the addition of youth team players
– New high definition backgrounds added to our created stadiums plus a new ad-board at Calcio Kitana
– Former ML default players have returned to PES as ML/BAL club staff
– Lots more “minor”, intricate details improved too
Let us know your thoughts on this latest OF update via the comment section below.