Blizzard have announced that the expansion, World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria will be released on September 25th.
The expansion is the 4th in the history of the MMO and it will be available in stores and online for £29.99. Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime stated:
“Mists of Pandaria contains the biggest variety of new content we’ve ever created for a World of Warcraft expansion, with features that will appeal to new players, veterans, and everyone in between. We’ve received a lot of great feedback from players during our most extensive beta test yet, and we hope they enjoy exploring everything Pandaria has to offer when the expansion comes out in September.”
There will also be Digital Deluxe version which will include:
- World of Warcraft In-Game Mount: Take to the skies of Azeroth astride the mystical Imperial Quilen flying mount.
- World of Warcraft In-Game Pet: Journey across Pandaria with the Lucky Quilen Cub at your side.
- StarCraft IIBattle.net Portraits: Bring the Horde and Alliance rivalry to the far reaches of the Koprulu sector with exclusive Infested Orc and Night Elf Templar Battle.net portraits.
- Diablo III Banner Sigil and Accent:Display your status as a hero of Pandaria with the iconic markings of World of Warcraft’s newest playable race, the pandaren.
There is also a Collector’s Edition which includes in-game content from the Digital Deluxe version and the following:
- Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-Ray: Learn about the creation of Pandaria with this two-disc set featuringover an hour of commentary, insider interviews, and developer roundtables.
- Collector’s Edition Soundtrack CD:Experience 20 orchestral pieces from Mists of Pandaria.
- The Art of Mists of Pandaria Book:Explore this 208-page hardcover tome featuring never-before-seen pieces from the expansion, from early concepts to final 3D renderings.
- Chen Stormstout Mouse Pad:Equip your desk with this special-edition mouse pad featuring the legendary pandaren brewmaster.
Let us know if you plan on getting the latest expansion once it comes out via the comment section below.