In their latest blog post, the team at 2K and Visual Concepts explain in more detail how importing imagery for use in the Creations Suite is now easier than ever.
The blog includes details on the “Face Photo Capture” and “Logo Capture” features and their capabilities, along with a guide on how to use them. The main features include:
- Works with photos taken with your device’s camera or from your photo library
- Can upload images to use as either face photos or logos for general use in WWE Creations modes
- Built-in tools allow for photo cropping, size adjustment, and edge smoothing
- Adjust your images by altering values for contrast, brightness, color hue/saturation, and more
- The erase tool allows you to easily remove the background or other unwanted details from an image
- Color mask tool allows you to filter out parts of an image by color
- Upload your images to WWE Community Creations to access them in the console version of WWE 2K16 within seconds!
Let us know what you think of the app in the comment section below.