2K have today released the official launch trailer for WWE 2K16 on the PC.
Available now on PC, the PC offering includes:
- Full Game;
- Access to two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day;
- MyPlayer Kickstart:
- Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game’s MyCareer mode.
- Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game.
- New Moves Pack:
- More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens), Standing Crossface Chickenwing (made popular by WWE Superstar Stardust) and Dragon Sleeper (made popular by NXT Superstar Finn Bálor).
- Legends Pack:
- Playable WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus.
- Future Stars Pack;
- Playable NXT Superstars: Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy.
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase. Playable matches include:
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts;
- Rikishi vs. The Rock;
- Alundra Blayze vs. Paige;
- Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes;
- Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair;
- The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake);
- The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray).
Former WWE Champion, Seth Rollins stated:
I’m a bit of a WWE historian myself, and one of the things I’m most excited about is being able to play as the past, present and future of WWE. Every year, the WWE 2K franchise gives a sample of that through downloadable content, whether it’s great WWE Legends and rivalries of the past or the latest additions to the NXT roster. If you buy WWE 2K16 on PC though, you get all of that awesome DLC content included free of charge. Yeah, you read that correctly: the DLC is free.
Enjoy the trailer and let us know your thoughts on the PC version in the comment section below.