Konami have today announced that Yu-Gi-Oh! is finally heading to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist this Summer.
This brand new Yu-Gi-Oh title will be available digitally via the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE. It will offer fans a nostalgic journey to the memorable world of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV animated series. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist sees players from around the world invited to take part in an elite Dueling program that simulates the best Duels from every era of the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe. Gamers can replay actual events from the Yu-Gi-Oh! canon, from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series up to Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.
It also features a brand new Story mode where players will have battles against characters from the newest generation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V, with additional Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Duels to be included later via DLC. The main features include:
- The very first Yu-Gi-Oh! video game available for the PlayStation 4 system and Xbox One for an all-new next-generation Yu-Gi-Oh! experience!
- Relive past Dueling glory with a Story Campaign that recounts the events from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series. Battle your opponent, and take on the role of that character and Duel against the protagonist in a ‘Reverse Duel’.
- Duel with the latest cards from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, including Pendulum Summon Monsters!
- Compete in Battle Pack Sealed and Draft play against the A.I. or with players online for the first time. Battle Pack formats supported include Battle Pack: Epic Dawn, Battle Pack 2: War of the Giants, and War of the Giants: Round 2.
- Customize your Decks with more than 6,600 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game.
- Compete against characters from the newest generation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V!
- Add-on content available at launch, with additional Decks, Avatars, playable characters and Duels!
Be sure to let us know if you plan on picking this Yu-Gi-Oh! title up via the comment section below.